JOY’s strategic plan is: Our Voice Our Vision, July 2014 – June 2017.
The plan is the result of extensive consultation and is our collective vision for JOY going from strength to strength over three years.
It outlines how we will continue to deliver on our purpose of providing a voice for the diverse gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, intersex and queer (GLBTIQ) communities.
The 2014/15 key priorities are:
- providing strong ongoing governance – embedding strategic objectives across the organisation for great radio and a thriving community
- focusing on long-term sustainability – addressing emerging technology needs, and starting campaigns for a digital licence and a permanent home
- nurturing culture and relationships – embedding our new values, and developing engagement and celebration across our community.
The plan is available for download in both Word and PDF formats:
- Our Voice Our Vision, July 2014 – June 2017 (Word, 140KB)
- Our Voice Our Vision, July 2014 – June 2017 (PDF, 4MB)