JOY 94.9 is a not-for-profit volunteer-based community radio station and relies on your support to survive and grow – the station only has access to limited funds and depends on the generousity of its members and friends to fund some of the more costly items of expenditure.
By your donation, you can help us to ensure that JOY continues to provide a diverse range of relevant programs, arts & culture, music and news that connects, informs and entertains our community.
Donations of $2 and over are tax deductible and you will receive a receipt for your donation.
Use our secure online payment system to donate via credit / debit card.
Donate by Phone
In Australia call 1300 JOY 949 and have your credit / debit card details on hand to donate over the phone. If you are calling from overseas, please call +61 3 9267 6000.
Donate by Mail
Download a printable donation form and send through the post to:
Level 9, 225 Bourke St
MELBOURNE VIC 3000
Leave a Bequest
Leave a Bequest to JOY Melbourne Inc. in your will.
Donate In-kind services or equipment
Donate services, labour and professional services eg. pro-bono legal services, working but super-ceded compatible IT or broadcasting components, subsidies of fees, fares and accommodation for attending training or business courses, etc.
Areas of expenditure for funds or in-kind donations include:
- maintenance of existing broadcasting technology
- replacement of ageing studio equipment
- upgrading of broadcast facilities as technology advances
- upgrading of supporting IT facilities (servers, digital storage medium, software, etc.)
- replacement of existing land-line connection to the transmitter with radio-link facilities
- training for new IT applications
- support of corporate business systems