Membership due date
- Membership subscription includes GST schedule of fees
- All memberships are for 12 months (exception – life memberships)
- The start date of a new membership is the date a membership application is received with payment in an acceptable form
- Renewal payment in an acceptable form to be received within one calendar month of renewal date – in particular to retain continuity of membership
Membership automatic renewal option
For your convenience, JOY has an automatic membership renewal option, for all membership categories except Concession and Under-18. This means that once set up, the payment process will be transacted automatically from your nominated credit / debit card.
What you need to know:
- You will receive a notification from JOY to your nominated email account four weeks before your renewal payment is withdrawn from your nominated credit / debit card;
- It is your responsibility to ensure that there are sufficient funds available in your account to allow the payment to be made;
- Please advise us immediately of any changes, including update of your card expiry date;
- All card details are stored securely and transacted directly between your bank and our bank under the Bulk Electronic Clearing System;
- You are advised to check your account details and transactions; we will assist you in resolving any disputes relating to your membership payment;
- Any increases in Annual Subscription for your current membership category selection will apply to all future renewals;
- You may stop or defer a payment, or terminate this agreement by giving us at least fourteen days notification by emailing email@example.com.
Membership change of details
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to update your contact details or you have a question about your Membership.