- Reports to
- Music librarian, under the general supervision of the Music director.
- Expectations of volunteer hours
- 3 to 6 hours per week
The assistant music librarians are responsible for the digitisation of the existing CD library as well as the loading of new music to the Digital Playout library.
- Accurately ripping, classifying and verifying CDs. (ensuring correct metadata (artist, title, mix, year) is contained in the file).
- Managing the download, verification and classification of digitally serviced music.
- Loading to the Digital Playout system. Ensuring successful upload, managing duplicates appropriately.
A moderate level of computer literacy.
A small level of audio editing skills (Adobe audition) or willingness to learn.
To apply for this position, email Chris Jameson, firstname.lastname@example.org with your skills and availability.